Our Mission Statement
"Connecting generations through love, worship, and fellowship; becoming 'One" in Christ Jesus." John 17:21-23
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR RE-ENTERING THE CHURCH BUILDING
1. FIRST and foremost, if you are sick in any way, PLEASE STAY HOME. If you have a fever, PLEASE STAY HOME AND GET WELL. Join us on Facebook Liveuntil you are well and able to return. Let us know you are sick so we can remember you in our prayers.
2. PLEASE WEAR A MASK upon entering the church. Once you are seated, you may lower your mask. BUT, if you are going to the restroom or exiting the church, PLEASE USE YOUR MASK PROPERLY, cover both mouth and nose. Remember if you sneeze or cough, do so in your elbow. (please use your mask if at all possible.)
3. We will have individuals available at entrances/exits to place hand sanitizer in your hands. They will be wearing masks and gloves. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE DEVICES YOURSELF.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO HANDSHAKING, FIST BUMPS, HUGGING, ETC. Social distancing is in effect during the times we are together.
5. As we are preparing to set the sanctuary up to accommodate everyone (including families) it would be a great help to us if you wouldlet us know, in advance, that you and your family will be attending. We want to be able to set tables up for families with children. We are preparing to have activities available for your kids during the service. Pastor Ava will be heading this up for us. She will also have a 5-minute presentation for the children during the worship time.
6. When using the restroom: PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING, use a sanitizing wipe on the toilet seat, and help us in any way to make the restrooms safer for everyone.
7. We will be serving coffee. There will be one person who will be wearing a mask and gloves to serve coffee to you. We will also have a table with individual packets of sugar, sugar substitute, and creamer. PLEASE HANDLE ONLY WHAT YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE and PLEASE DISCARD YOUR TRASH accordingly.
8. When exiting the worship service,PLEASE USE SOCIAL DISTANCING and EXIT THROUGH THE MAIN DOORS OR OUT THE SIDE DOOR to the left of the platform. As noted above,PLEASE EXIT WITH YOUR MASK ON.
PLEASE VISIT OUTSIDE THE CHURCH and PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
9. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER CHILDREN'S CHURCH or ANY OTHER CHILDREN'S MINISTRIESexcept for ourFACEBOOK MINISTRIES on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evening FOR THE TIME BEING.
10. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER NURSERY CARE FOR THE TIME BEING. You may use the nursery personally to feed your baby or to change a diaper, but only for those options
11. We will NOT BE RUNNING THE VANS due to the inability to practice social distancing in such a confined space.
We are not here to debate the right and wrong of these guidelines. However, we want to encourage you to step up and be the church that says to the world, "WE WANT TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE IN KEEPING OUR MOST VULNERABLE SAFE FROM THIS VIRUS." So, please adhere to the guidelines and let's respect the health of everyone. This is truly not about YOU! I have said that over and over and it has never meant more to all of us than it means in this day and time.
If you are still uncomfortable with re-entering or find it would be hard for you to personally follow these guidelines, please know that we understand. As stated above, we are offering the 8:30 a.m. service with seating outside on clear days and FM Transmission. During the 10:45 a.m. service, we will still be offering Facebook Live and FM Transmission for those who want to continue to join us through these avenues during these difficult days.
Presently, we will only be meeting for our Sunday morning worship services as we have noted. As time progresses, we will be evaluating how things are going and how best to enter into other opportunities to fellowship and study together.
We want to serve you in the very best way we can during these days. Please be aware that we love you and we miss you dearly. Coming back together will be slow and safe.
Let me continue to encourage each of you to stay to the Lord and to the church through giving of your time, your prayers, your patience, and your tithe/offerings. We will look forward to being with you in person, online, or in the parking lot each week.